XENIA CHAMBER MUSIC COURSE 2013:
Download and fill out the
APPLICATION FORM 2013 DOC
APPLICATION FORM 2013 PDF
and send to Associazione Xenia Ensemble
by e-mail (PDF format) at
by post at "lungo Po Antonelli 17 - 10153 Torino (Italy)"
Course fee: The course fee is divided into two parts:
Course - € 580,00:
- four daily sessions with teachers (three quartet or other chamber formation sessions and one chamber orchestra) plus individual practice, that is 6 daily hours of coaching;
- workshop on “Posture and Gesture - The essential attributes of a string player” held by M° C. Costalbano;
- all music parts provided and music library at students disposal;
- transport to and from all concerts.
Hospitality - € 520,00:
- accommodation in “ensuite” double/triple rooms, private bathroom;
- all meals are made from fresh, organic local produce (buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner menu with a choice of two first and two second courses, vegetables, fruit and dessert);
- rooms for the individual practice at students disposal after class;
- use of all facilities at Centre (Cinema and sports fields);
- night surveillance service.
The total fee of € 1,100 is to be paid in two parts: € 600,00 as soon as the student’s place on the course is confirmed, and the remaining amount (€ 500,00) to be paid on arrival at Pra Catinat.
- €50 for ex pupils who bring a new student
- €350 for the second family member
NEW!!! Preformed quartets have a 10% discount!
Only one discount is applicable per student.
Application and acceptance :
all applications must be accompanied by a recent recording, and sent not later than April 30th 2013. Applicants will be informed of acceptance by mid-May, and the student must confirm his participation by sending the deposit of the first part of the total fee (€ 600,00) not later than May 31th 2013.